Winds of World War III
by Larry Edelson (1954-2017)

Before the author passed away, he asked us to send you this prepublication manuscript as a parting gift. Larry devoted many years to the research that went into it; and with the help of his cycle protégé, Mike Burnick, devoted still more quality time to make sure it included some of the most recent developments.

It’s one of the most fascinating investment books we’ve ever read, and we trust you will agree. Download the pdf here. Then, if you would like to comment, please do so below.

1. PEDRO April 2, 2017

What a wonderful person with his heart being always with all his readers. It is so sorrowful to say that we miss LARRY so so much. He was most devoted to his research with great foresight and always in great details and good reasons and with such a bureden in his mind for the better living of all mankind with his eager warnings and guidance. I am his keen reader.

2. Ila April 2, 2017

Thank you for your service to investors, which continues through your generosity with this book.

3. Elena April 1, 2017

So, so SAD news!!! I just joined Real Wealth and just now learned of Larry’s passing, when I was just getting acquainted with him. His writings gave me much confidence that I had taken the right path. I pray for his family and for him. Thank you, Larry and Martin for Larry’s parting gift. May you rest in peace in the arms of our Heavenly Father.

4. James E. Inman April 1, 2017

I really miss Larry. His passing makes me a lot more cautious when considering a trade. The pre-publication manuscript is greatly appreciated and if this manuscript reaches hard-back book status, I’d surely like to buy a copy for myself and a few more gift copies for friends.

5. KAROL Struck March 31, 2017

I want to thank you very much infer offering me this opportunity to have this book thank you for your free gift the best of wishes your family Yours Truly Carl

6. Tom Watling March 30, 2017

My brother recommended I should read this. Thank you.

7. Andy Watling March 30, 2017

Wonderful stuff!!

8. Raymond Moffett March 30, 2017

When can I buy the book??

9. Tom Hill March 30, 2017

Sorry to learn of Larry’s passing. While I did not always agree with his bold predictions I did find his words informative and generally pointed in the right direction. ‘His “Winds of World War III” is an interesting read from a very thoughtful patriot. Our leaders should be reading this!

10. Dieter Nuebel March 30, 2017

It is a great loss to all of us when great minds are silenced. That in my mind must never be trivialized in considerations of our health and education.

11. Mike Hyduke March 30, 2017

I liked Larry a lot and loved reading his Newsletter, live broadcasts and additional briefings. His thinking aligns with mine. As with others who surmise, it is sad and a great loss to have G-d take him from us so soon. He will be missed. Please send the book. Look forward to reading it. Regards Mike

12. Ryan March 30, 2017

He was the man. What a gift!

13. James Schnell March 29, 2017

This is a real gift of love as a legacy from Larry. Thank you, Larry.

14. Daniel Jarvis March 29, 2017

It was a shock to learn you had passed on. Your “voice” was one of the few I listened to. Thank you for your guts, insights, and determination to prepare us for what lies ahead. You have earned your rest. “Well done, thou good and faithful servant.” Blessings and condolences to the Edelson family.

15. Richard C Bussell March 29, 2017

He was a giant in the world of predictive economic analytics. I truly enjoyed reading his work. Although I didn’t know him personally, I wish I had. The fact that he freely gave this last, fascinating manuscript as a gift to mankind, speaks volumes about who he was as a fellow human being. Thank you Larry, from all of us. And God bless your family and friends at this difficult time in their lives.

16. Ed Woltynski March 29, 2017

Vale Larry you will be sorely missed.
    My sincere condolences to the family.

17. Wes Dyck March 29, 2017

Larry’s writings have made an impression me, I certainly have learned a lot and my perspective on the financial world certainly has changed. I appreciate his concern for all his loyal readers, thanks to Larry’s family for sharing him like this!

18. Greg Warren March 29, 2017

I will miss Larry’s insightful global analysis, particularly on global warfare which is shifting to cybernetics, cyberattacks, and now a rush to use A.I. to develop Darpa crazed winning global war scenarios, which is absolute nonsense. I will miss Larry as a person, anxious to help investors, and always willing to listen to other viewpoints; may we remember a smiling Larry, now, and in the future, as a friend eager to be an outlier, and may he reach the Land of peace and serenity.

19. Bruce Wayne Yount March 29, 2017

I truly enjoyed reading Larry and personally gave great credence to his thoughts and comments relative the financial markets and world stability. Rest In Peace Larry.

20. john hofbauer March 29, 2017

I always looked first to Larry for investing advice.
    I’m shocked to here of his passing.
    I wish the best for his family and friends.