Winds of World War III
by Larry Edelson (1954-2017)

Before the author passed away, he asked us to send you this prepublication manuscript as a parting gift. Larry devoted many years to the research that went into it; and with the help of his cycle protégé, Mike Burnick, devoted still more quality time to make sure it included some of the most recent developments.

It’s one of the most fascinating investment books we’ve ever read, and we trust you will agree. Download the pdf here. Then, if you would like to comment, please do so below.

1. Cat Parenti March 29, 2017

Thank you, Larry for your years of dedicated service. May you find joy in the arms of the angels.
    You guys are the only column I read thank you for being such a wonderful and astute team.

2. Don March 29, 2017

I am totally shocked. What happened to Larry? He was a dear precious writer and counselor for so many years. I had no idea he was ill. Why weren’t we informed? Totally shocked and bummed out.

3. Karen Warfield March 29, 2017

I am shocked at this moment to just read your message that Larry Edelson has passed away. I am so profoundly sorry. Even though I have never personally met any of the Weiss personnel, I have read your investment and Larry’s global macroeconomic messages for years. I send my condolences to the Weiss staff and the Edelson family on this sad news.

4. Mary Vig March 29, 2017

To all at Weiss Research,
    My very sincere condolences to you all. He was a very sincere individual, who wanted so much for the ordinary investor to prosper as he has done. I am so sorry to learn of this.
    Thank you for the pdf version of his book. Is it possible to get the regular book? I am sure that there will be a lot to learn about, and much wisdom written for all of us to move forward in a protected environment- a real tribute to his legacy.
    I wish to include his family in my condolences – for they have lost a very much loved one, whose passion will live on in memory, and they will rejoice in knowing that their loved one has contributed so much to helping the “little guys” in investing.
    Mary Vig. Idaho.

5. Lynda Cibulis March 29, 2017

Mr. Edelson is very missed here in Niagara Falls Ontario. I looked forward to his very wise comments for over 5 years. God bless. Lynda

6. William H Hill March 29, 2017

Larry was one of the smartest persons I can ever hope to have known. I will miss his wisdom.

7. michael carkeet March 29, 2017

Larry turned the boring subject of investment into something entertaining and interesting. He was a unique personality, highly personable in nature, and for that I feel so sad for his passing and I struggle to replace his unique style,and keep my focus. A big loss. I am so sad and hope that I will eventually move on. God bless his family.

8. AshJM March 28, 2017

It was with some shock that I learnt of Larry’s passing. I have been reading his articles for some years now and feel as if I’ve lost a good friend. Deepest condolences to his family, friends and work colleagues. I’m sure he will be greatly missed by many people. I would like to thank Larry for interesting and useful advice over the years. God Bless him.

9. Mike Sands March 28, 2017

For many years I followed Larry’s opinions and comments. I’m sorry he passed away please send my sincere condolence to his Family.

Mike Sands

10. Stephen w boffemmyer March 28, 2017

Well done Larry, very well done…RIP.

11. Vern Pettis March 28, 2017

Larry was right more often than others…his research was cutting edge…he made his ideas more user friendly and with his heart and soul.
    I will miss his thoughts and insights each month.
    I followed Larry since the beginning of his connection with the Weiss organization and never dropped him from my list of ” advisors “. Most of the ” others ” fell from my favor and I no longer read or listen to them.
    May his family be blessed and rewarded.

12. Barry March 28, 2017

Larry’s passing came as a real shock to me. My condolences to his family. I have just downloaded the book, so I haven’t had the opportunity to read it yet. I’m sure I will enjoy it and learn a lot from it. My gratitude to all at Weiss for making it available to us for free.

13. Stephen March 28, 2017

My condolences to Larry’s family,he will be missed… I am very grateful for this gift.. Thanks.

14. Victor Hazel March 28, 2017

Very comprehensive.

15. Herman H. Morris March 28, 2017

Larry was one of those individuals who gave from his heart to enrich the welfare of his fellow man and never asked for anything in return.

With heart felt sympathy.

16. Herman H. Morris March 28, 2017

Larry was one of those individuals who gave from his heart to enrich his fellow man and never asked for anything in return.

With heart felt sympathy

17. Janice Powers March 28, 2017

So sorry to hear of his passing. I looked forward to his writings and learns much from them. He will be missed! Thank you for the parting gift Larry and Martin, it is most appreciated! Rest in Peace.

18. Geoff Green March 27, 2017

Your lifetime record of pre-discerning & accordingly accurately pre-advising folk of what, when & at what level major turns in major world events & in trading-market entities will occur is so superbly revealed confirmed in the subsequent passage of time as to grace you as One of the very few Greatest to bless this in this field of the world. R.I.P. Larry Edelson.

19. Stephen Jacques Calvin March 27, 2017

In my experience I have always admired Larry’s insights and how it makes the markets move as such my thoughts have been, how he approaches every article written by him in a very eloquent style of reflections. He will be missed by all of us whom followed his advice and he gave us hope to see what comes our way and how to avoid the pitfalls. Money and Markets is the only true down to earth analysis of the markets, as all the editors are very profoundly smart of markets in the world and how it brings us the best articles and opinions which I found to be rewarding in every aspects of our society. Larry, RIP, we all miss you. Thank You for all you have done for us. Stephen

20. Elliott Roberts March 27, 2017

I don’t doubt the tenets and event predictions in the book for a minute. What I don’t have a grasp of is how this [situation] could have been avoided/averted/modified/mollified – it seems all to much a natural product of the human condition.