Larry Edelson
Tribute Page

Larry Edelson, 62, Senior Editor at Weiss Research, passed away peacefully on March 2, 2017.

Larry was a modern day Nostradamus who remained actively involved in his research until his very last days. He was a deep thinker about the future and practiced what he preached: Not only did he warn countless others to prepare for the long-term cycles of history, he also took important steps to prepare for the cycle of his own life.

Larry co-founded The Edelson Institute; he created a proprietary computer model that embodies his forecasting acumen; and he mentored Wayne Burritt, a very worthy successor – all prescient preparations to make it possible for his Institute to carry on his excellent work for years to come.

To celebrate his life, he leaves his cherished, devoted, and loving family, including his wife, Nong; his children Dr. Kari Edelson, Aaron Edelson, Kevin Edelson, Alex Edelson, and Megan Edelson; and many others.

If you would like to say something about Larry, send a message to his family, or simply express your thoughts, please do so below. All of us who knew and loved him will greatly appreciate your comments.

Comments 2,763

1. Michael Myers March 13, 2017

my deepest sympathies to Larry’s family and the weiss research group. i am currently a subscriber to Larry’s service and have to say i enjoyed his take on the economy and the larger cycles that drive world events both socially and economically. i will miss him and i believe him to have been a sincere and thoughtful man.

2. Jim Lehmann March 13, 2017

To Larry’s Family and friends:
    I cannot say how shocked I was to learn of Larry’s passing. I have subscribed to Larry’s newsletters for over 25 years and in that time his advice and timing have made me a small fortune. Larry had guts, honesty and the perseverance to win me over and I am a tough nut to crack. Please know that I will pray for his soul. Nothing I can say will comfort you at this time of mourning, but my family and I are grateful for his time on earth. Pax vobiscum. Jim Lehmann/Lander, Wyoming

3. Austin Booth March 13, 2017

As a subcriber to Real Wealth and keen follower of Larry for many years, I am saddened to learn of his sudden passing. His incredible insight, reports and comments, especially on his favorite topic GOLD, were well respected. Sincere condolences to Larry’s family, close friends and all the Team at Weiss Research.
    RIP Larry
    Austin Booth (NZ)

4. Randolph Anderson March 13, 2017

As only a recent fan, was shocked & saddened to hear of his passing. I so appreciated his wise words & always looked forward to the next.

Sincere condolences.

5. Dave Thomas March 13, 2017

It’s been over a week since learning of Larry’s passing and I still feel like I’m in some stage of shock or disbelief. Though I never had the opportunity to meet him, I have eagerly anticipated the arrival each new issue of Real Wealth Report for many years and still find myself looking for his e-mail updates throughout the week. He is and will continue to be missed! Condolences to his family, friends & colleagues.

6. Jer Jenkins March 13, 2017

My condolences to his family and also to his friends and co-workers.

7. Duane March 13, 2017

My condolences to his family and all who loved him. Larry has been a mentor and a friend to me.

8. William Latham March 13, 2017

We were very saddened to hear of Larry’s passing. We always looked forward to his newsletters, and we will always remember him as a gentleman and a scholar.
    Our sincere condolences to his dear family.

9. Tim Jenkins March 13, 2017

First & foremost my sincere condolences to all the Family Edelson, a tragic loss for all humanity, too! It just seems so unjust, in these exponential times, (which Larry had always so accurately predicted), that I can hardly find words to express my own personal sense of sorrow & loss ..

My tears are streaming as I write now and I can still not believe that we have lost, what feels like to me, my genius big brother , whose Wisdom, Foresight & Visionary solutions have assisted me for over 30 years, in one form or another, in my quest to understand Geo-Politics.. I have always respected Larry’s opinion more than any other commentator in the whole World! and my job since 1979, has been Media Analysis & Research in a professional capacity, studying all significant publications from the WSJ IHT NYT FT & Economist, Forbes etc. through to the gutter press, even publications like the Cape Times or South China Morning Post, speed reading to extrapolate any information of significance..

Nobody ever came close to Larry’s courage, to call it like it WAS: with an historical knowledge and perspective that reflected on the naturally occurring cycles of events & consequences. No disrespect intended Martin, but Larry knew History, like no other US citizen that i have ever encountered and he had the SOLUTIONS evaluated with a pure Logic that was always irrefutable for me!

Larry was my go to guy, since the mid 80’s : the only man who ever thought like me, so far in advance! After reading independently first, I would think something & draw my conclusions regarding Geo-Politics and the various influences in the economic & societal sense and then say to myself, “Right, i wonder what Larry thinks about that..” & invariably we had drawn the same conclusions, I mean always!!

His fearless attitude in applying his own logic and independence of mind, regardless of others, is the greatest loss to humanity since .. i can’t think of another person i have ever respected more and my tears continue to flow.

R.i.P Larry Edelson – you were for me the most ‘edel’ son of integrity, that deserved to see just a little bit more of this world…. and i feel lonely, suddenly, down here in Bulgaria, within the border zone to Turkey > only You & I , Larry , know what is coming next politically & my only consolation is, that i know you hear me, in eternity, out there in the blue ethereal. Thanking you, for listening..

10. Darla Ryan March 13, 2017

I only found out this morning of Larry’s passing. I’m so shocked. I always looked forward to his emails because he had such a huge knowledge and insight of the markets and gold and I found his predictions were very accurate. He will be greatly missed by so many of us! Prayers go out to his family and co-workers.

11. Bruce DeLong March 13, 2017

So Sad and so young at today’s life span.

12. DANIEL JOHNSON March 13, 2017

IT TAKES COURAGE TO WALK AN INDEPENDENT PATH AND HOLD VIEWS CONTRARY TO CONVENTIONAL OPINION AND LARRY BLAZED HIS OWN TRAIL

13. Maria C. March 13, 2017

I m still reeling over the news of Larry’s demise. Sadly I only had the benefit of his
    advice and recommendations since a year ago. I recognised immediately, not just the quality of his work but also a human being of great integrity , worthy of respect and admiration. I was so looking forward to continue reading his publications this year.
    I send my deepest sympathy to his family and close colleagues at Weiss Research.
    A sad day for us all.

14. Linda Flowers March 13, 2017

Well, some days have passed and I still cannot accept that Larry is gone. Upon first receiving the
    news by Martin’s email message, I had just sent in my renewal to Real Wealth Report. I expect to
    receive good guidance from Mr. Burritt and/or others there, but my heart is heavy with missing
    your dearly departed. My place in heaven is assured and, in the meantime I will always look forward
    to seeing Larry, whom I was never privileged to meet in this life. May you all find comfort in the same
    knowledge yourselves. Warmest regards, because of Him,

15. Ray March 13, 2017

So sorry to learn of Larry’s passing. My prayer’s go out for his family, for peace and comfort in this difficult time. He will be greatly missed and not forgotten.

16. Robert Calabro March 13, 2017

I would like to express by deepest sympathies to the Edelson family. I became a customer of Weiss research five years ago. Larry and others are responsible for my continued education. Thank you. I will continue to remember Larry and his love ones in my prayers. I believe that Larry is in heaven. Please continue to build on what Larry created. I firmly believe that Larry was right. God Bless the Edelson family and god Bless America.

17. Douglas Garth March 13, 2017

Larry was a class act and a very thoughtful and sensitive man. He reached through the pages and wrote in a way that allowed you to understand he truly cared about his readership. Larry thought out of the box and made you think beyond ordinary and mundane forecasting. He wasn’t afraid to go out on a limb if he truly believed in something. He will be missed.

18. Joe March 13, 2017

Sincere condolences to Larry’s family and the Weis family. Thank you Larry for your generous wisdom, your integrity and knowledge. You will be greatly missed. Peace brother as you travel through the eternities.

19. kim hoang March 13, 2017

I just learned of Lary’s passing…. I was shocked and saddened by the news. He was a great person and was very helpful to me. He will be deeply missed. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

20. Louis Blumenthal March 13, 2017

I accompany you in your grief, Edelson family, for your loss. RIP.
    Louis Blumenthal
    3/13/2017

21. Kenneth Brown March 13, 2017

I have been a part of the Supercycle system since its inception and clearly , Larry has been a clear voice in a very conflicted world. I am shocked to hear of this news of his passing ; it caught me completely off guard and I pass along my deepest condolences to his family and his business associates at Weiss.

I am gratified that Larry left his work in good hands and look forward to being part of his legacy being fulfilled.

22. sima rahman March 13, 2017

I am shocked and sadden to hear the sad news. I am going to terribly miss Larry’s videos.
    So clear, so informative, and so wonderfully delivered.. My condolences to the family.

23. Louis March 13, 2017

I was so sad when I heard that Larry has passed away; he was one of the few people in the investment world that I trusted 100%. Condolences to his wife and extended family.

24. James Hurst March 13, 2017

I never met him but felt that I came to know him. I trusted his knowledge and his enthusiasm for his work was actually a comfort to me. I have a heavy heart and will miss him as a member of my own family so I will never forget him. I wish the best to his family and feel for them.

25. Junko Masubayashi March 13, 2017

I felt like I lost a close friend.
    Thank you, Larry.

26. Gary March 13, 2017

Thank you Larry for sharing so much with us. I know that now you are on the other side in the spiritual realm you can continue to help us even more in ways we can hardly imagine.

27. wolfgang genz March 13, 2017

Good bye Larry. I will miss your insights on investing and world market trends. I always looked forward to your writings and respected your knowledge in the investing world. R.I.P.

28. Jimmy Campbell March 13, 2017

Wow… coming and going…up and down…in and out…yin and yang…I did not meet Larry, but feel that i know him…He had the Way in mind…Go with God, Larry…

29. Evan T DeWan March 13, 2017

My heart goes out to Larry’s family because they have lost their father, husband, and friend. I learned so much from him: not just about markets, but also the context he provided for current events. I didn’t know him, yet I will miss him greatly. I looked forward to his e-mails, flash alerts , and webinars just to get his point of view. Please know that he is already missed and he has left his indelible mark on the thinking of so many of us. Peace be unto his family.

30. Prabhu Kumar March 13, 2017

As an ardent follower of Larry’s forecasts based on his own scientific research I am shocked to know about his untimely demise. May his soul rest in peace and God bestow the courage on his family members to bear this tremendous loss. My deepest condenses to them. What made Larry unique was the tremendous conviction in his writings about his research and forecasts. The best thing to do in his memory is to carry forward his work and it is matter of great satisfaction that the Institute will do so.

31. William March 13, 2017

Larry’s in my prayers tonight. I’ll miss his valuable insights each week, as well as his infectious smile.

32. Saud Ismaili March 14, 2017

We all have come from God and at the end we all will return to Him. God bless Larry

33. Marv Rudin March 14, 2017

I was shocked and very sorry to learn of your loss, Larry. Of all the financial gurus competing in that market place, I told my wife that your prediction of Europe and and Japan to go down first, causing the USA market to soar before the final collapse of all world countries’economies was most logical and I’ve thus far successfully used it. So not only miss you like a familiar friend, but also as a profitable adviser. RIP Larry my friend.

34. Gabrielle Lefer March 14, 2017

Larry’s “Real Wealth Report” was a given to which I looked forward with regularity. I came to know his work early on, if not at the very beginning when he teamed-up with Weiss. I particularly liked his far-sighted political outlook with its outstanding analysis and likely effect on the financial world. He was so dedicated to his work and passed on so much worthwhile knowledge as well as recommendations, particularly of hard assets and commodities. I shall miss all that erudition and very much the person responsible for it. He was so youthful. I am still totally shocked to think that he is no longer with us.

My sincerest condolences to his family over such a substantial loss. He was really special and deserved to have had a much more extended life. So sorry for him and for you — also for us. His memory and contributions shall remain with us over a long stretch.

35. Dagmawi Amanuel March 14, 2017

May God keep your soul in heaven dear Larry. My prayers for you always. God bless your families and may Jesus give them strength.

36. Duanralbk March 14, 2017

To all he loved,
    En moins d’un an Larry est devenu une figure familière et éminemment sympathique.
    Malgré ses très sombres prédictions économiques, il réussit à nous donner espoir en des forces vitales qui se trouvent en chacun de nous.
    (In less than a year Larry became a familiar and utterly nice person for me.
    Despite his gloomy economic predictions, he succeeded in giving us hope in the vital forces that are in each of us.)
    Thanks so much, Larry

From Belgium,

Arnaud

37. Gary Lynd March 14, 2017

I followed your work for years. Thank you for you insight, your brilliance, your dedication. You left the world a better place. You will be remembered. Thank you.

38. Gonzalo Costa March 14, 2017

I am shocked ! I am really a fan for all his professional work. In silence I always followed his suggestions and outstanding forecasts (those were perfect to combined with personal opinions before take some action). Every single Monday, Wednesday and Friday I was expecting his comments. What a creative, independent thinker, straight forward mind,…. I’m shocked.

I was thinking to meet him personally, he is that kind of person that you have to meet, when you have the chance. I didn’t know him personally but I just want to express all my condolences to his family.

Sorry for my grammar (As you can notice, English is not my first language).

39. Randy Scott March 14, 2017

I have grown to take Larry’s evaluations to guide not only my investing but also my view on societal change also. I will miss his straight forward way of communicating. Thank you Larry will miss you.

40. linda levine March 14, 2017

I was so sorry to hear of Larry’s passing. He was a brilliant man. I always enjoyed reading his letters. His advice was sound and his reasoning behind his decisions, was logical and easy to understand. He really cared about his followers.
    I will truly miss his incites, and grew to regard him as my “guru”. My condolences to his family.

41. Dave March 14, 2017

Larry was a master teacher of the big picture of investing, incorporating geopolitical events, past & present both in a scientific & artistic way; thus successful. martin’s description of Larry tells me of what an honor it must have been to be his friend. my sincere condolences

42. L Holl March 14, 2017

I am very saddened to hear of Larry’s death. Like so many others, I never met him personally but I greatly respected and appreciated his investing guidance. Thinking of his family and friends during this difficult time.

43. Ramzi Moufarrej March 15, 2017

I am shocked and will miss his deep thoughtful remarks and analysis of waves. I have read his reports for years now and know he is a genius. We will certainly miss Larry so much. Rest In Peace Larry. God bless your family and friends

44. LaRee March 15, 2017

I wrote in before, but a thought keeps coming back to me. When I think of Larry, it goes beyond the fact that he provided sound investment advice. Larry was and will remain a great teacher. He was not just a teacher of history and how the cycles influence our lives. He was more than an investment teacher. Yes, his reports and newsletters taught us a LOT! While it was not comfortable to learn that a powerful tsunami is heading our way, his reports were easy to read and understand, and concrete ideas were provided along with knowing that he would be there to help us. I never felt alone.

As important as the above is, still there was more. I thank Martin for sharing the information about the Edleson Institute and the work that Larry did to provide for us and for those who will come after us. In doing what he did, Larry taught us how to live, how to give, how to share, and how to die. He did not have to spend his last years creating the computer program to contiune to educate and help us and educating and training others to take his place. He certainly did not have to give it to us. We learned from Martin and Mike that he worked for us right up to the end of his life. Educate, give, share, and help are just some of the words that come to my mind, when I think about Larry.

He wrote: THE BOTTOM LINE “I will never leave you hanging. You will never be left wondering what to do.” He couldn’t stay with us, but he still provided for us. I thank God for the many lessons this great teacher taught.

I do not feel alone.

LaRee

45. scott mitchell March 15, 2017

Larry was an amazing forward thinker and we have few of those today. As a subscriber, I was shocked and felt rudderless when I heard of his passing at such an early age. My deep condolences to his family, but they can be proud of what he accomplished through his work.

46. David Filani March 16, 2017

So sorry to learn about Larry’s passing. He was somebody that I have great respect for – for his thoroughness, his dedication, and his effort to stay with the truth. I have followed his work for years and I hope his work continues well after him. My deepest condolences to his family and his extended family that includes us his subscribers and readers.

47. Jack Bickford March 16, 2017

You have a very special place in my heart, that I can tap, smile and talk with you any time. I am forever grateful for our journey that will last forever ….Jack

48. Steven L Nylund March 16, 2017

I was so sorry to hear of Larry’s passing. I did not know him personally, but have been an avid follower of his work for many years (and a long time subscriber to many of his publications). Through following his principles of investing, I have gained both insight and disipline in my own investing and trading endeavors. I will greatly miss his steady advice, and more importantly, I will miss the man!

My deepest sympathies to his family on the loss of this fine gentleman.

49. JIM BLACKWELL March 16, 2017

God alone gives songs in the night and Larry’s love for all entitles his spirit to join Him.

50. Ron March 16, 2017

Just learned of this sad and tragic news. While I did not know Larry personally, he was a part of my life as a subscriber to his services, exchange of an email now and then and listening to his webinars. I feel a great loss with his passing and know he will be missed dearly by those that knew him well. To his family….I am deeply sorry for your loss, he seemed like a truly warm and wonderful person who you must miss dearly. Peace be with you and may you be comforted by fond memories and his spirit that will live on in your hearts evermore. Bless you.

51. Brad Porter March 16, 2017

I am very saddened to hear of Larry’s passing, Although I did not know him, as a subscriber to RWR, I feel that I saw his care, his genuine passion and his humanity through the way he thought and wrote in his monthly reports and weekly contributions to Uncommon Wisdom. I will greatly miss his weekly visits on line and send my deepest sympathies to his family, friends and colleagues.

52. Harley March 17, 2017

Larry was an amazing person. All love to his family.

53. A Benedict March 17, 2017

I have just read the sad news of Larry’s passing. I receive too many emails and letters and just prior to receiving this news I was having a clear-out of my emails to make sure I never missed his monthly, Real Wealth.
    Such an interesting and talented man, a genius in our time.
    May his work live on . My sincere condolences to his family friends and colleagues.

54. Jim Richardson, Ph.D. March 17, 2017

I have subscribed to Larry’s insights and counsel for over 15 years and found him to be much more than a steady hand in investment matter but more importantly a man with a honest passion for helping his subscribing flock maneuver the complexities of this truly complex financial world. May a higher power help Larry in his transition and let him know how much he is truly missed.

55. Roy Forest March 17, 2017

Thank You Larry for your kindness and incredible knowledge.. I followed you regularly for many years, and you will be sorely missed… R.I.P., and much love and blessings to your family.

56. Franco Masciotra March 17, 2017

I am terribly sorry to learn of the passing of M. Edelson. I was very confident of his work and I can truly say that I believe in his work. The world lost a great man.

My deepest sympathies to all the family

57. Ray Stephens March 17, 2017

I didn’t know this until the March RW report came out. I came to admire Larry’s brilliance by comparing his work with other newsletter writers I was familiar with. His forecasts were the best. ON a personal note I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to his family, children, all. I pray that he is in a better place, happy to look down on his accomplishments in this life and his path into the next one. God bless you Larry, you will be in my prayers tonight. Thank you for everything.
    With heartfelt condolences,
    Ray Stephens

58. Francis March 17, 2017

I was totally shocked when I read of Larry’s passing. To me he was like the brother you hadn’t seen in a long time, but you got a letter from him every month or you watched him on video every now and then. The thing I liked about Larry was his straight forward style. He didn’t beat around the bush and he gave great analysis, both investment and of the happenings around the world. I am 70 and had planned on Larry being with me until I passed on. Loosing Larry at 62 was an unbelievable happening. There was no one like Larry. Your passion and dedication will be deeply missed.

Please convey my deepest sympathy to all his family and I send my prayers to the almighty to welcome him home.

59. Chuck L March 17, 2017

I apologize for my tardiness. I have known Larry only through the Real Wealth services, of which I have been a member for several years. I always appreciated his insights into many different areas of life, not the least of which were the financial analyses he provided. I will miss his keen insights. I offer my condolences to his family and many friends.

60. Albert Jaffe March 17, 2017

Totally unexpected. Very saddened. He was a highly analytical individual, well worth considering his opinions. Will miss him and his insights very much. Our sincere condolences to Larry’s family.

61. Tim Scale March 17, 2017

I am totally in shock. My prayers are with his family at this time. I have followed Larry’s work for over 10 years and I will really miss his insights.

62. John Barrera March 17, 2017

He was more then an advisor even though I never met Larry personally. He really portrayed a caring nurturing individual concerned with life and the worlds dangers before us. I am saddened with his loss not because of his advise but because he loved life and its forward movement and he was called to leave it. I feel like I lost a close friend. Condolences to his wife and family we will miss his bubbly personality,but we will meet again in the hereafter.

John Barrera

63. Lori Pearlman March 17, 2017

So sorry for your loss. I was shocked and saddened to hear the news of Larry’s passing. I have been a member of the Real wealth and Supercycle for years, following his recommendations. Larry will be missed greatly. My deepest sympathy to his family and all who loved Larry. You are in my prayers.

64. Doug S March 17, 2017

Words can’t describe the loss of such an amazing man. As a long-time member, I had hoped to meet Larry one day and personally thank him for his unmatched knowledge and intimate understanding of the markets. Larry has guided my families’ investments like nobody else could. He was literally the ONLY person I trusted and followed financially. I will always be forever grateful for Larry’s no-nonsense views and recommendations. He truly was one of a kind!

My deepest condolences to Larry’s family, colleagues, and fellow subscribers.

I’ll never forget you, Larry! May you rest in eternal peace! God speed!

65. Paulette Hruska March 17, 2017

Larry will truly be missed.

66. Michael Rabinowitz March 17, 2017

Being quite new to trading and even though I only started subscribing to his seminar videos and newsletters since last year, Larry left a deep impression on me and was by far my favorite writer and teacher as he was so knowledgable, honest, soft spoken and personable in his comments.

I felt as if I had known him for years and miss him very much and am in great shock and saddened by his sudden departure.

My condolences to his family, friends and Martin.

67. Sue Beer March 18, 2017

What a loss! Imagined him a wonderful husband and father…involved, intelligent. living life to its fullest. In my prayers “Thank you God for Larry Edelson the friend I never met.” What a huge help when I needed it most.

68. K litsas March 18, 2017

I was saddened and shocked to learn of Larry’s passing. As a long time subscriber, larry’s advice and guidance was invaluable. I truly feel as if I have lost a friend. My deepest condolences to larry’s family as well as his friends-colleagues at Weiss Research.

69. R.A Leslie March 18, 2017

“Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who have fallen asleep, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him. According to God’s word, we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will come down from Heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first” [1 Thessalonians 4:13-16]. Thank you for everything Larry, I look forward to seeing you one day when I am called home. Say hello to everyone in Heaven. Godspeed.

70. Joseph Vojir March 18, 2017

Completely surprised and sad to see Larry’s death. A tremendous human being, very insightful, always teaching as he parsed his words in his reports. Will miss his vigor and thoughtfulness. RIP.

71. Bob Vingo March 18, 2017

I have been subscribing to Larry’s Real Wealth Report for the past few years. I could not wait for it to come out each month. Although I did not know him personally, I felt like he was a friend. I trusted him in his recommendations with out ever questioning them. He will be missed by many. My heart felt condolences go out to his family and close friends. May God watch over and bless him always and his loved ones in their time of sorrow.

Bob Vingo

72. Keith Leung March 18, 2017

I have followed Larry’s Real Wealth for a number of years. He is such an honest, upright guy with integrity that I surly will miss him, both as a mentor and a friend.

73. Marvin Monk March 18, 2017

It seems to me that most of Larry’s predictions went in the face of the pundits. This takes courage. There is no doubt Larry was tough and courageous, but I also felt that he deeply cared about those who followed him and his advice closely. Death is a part of life but it’s the part that sucks. Larry, you will be missed.

74. STEVEN SCHROWANG March 18, 2017

MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE FAMILY AND CO WORKERS OF MR LARRY EDELSON.

75. Jerry Archer March 18, 2017

My respect for Larry is still growing. Condolences to his loved ones and to all he touched.

76. Carlos March 18, 2017

“I’m very sorry for your loss”,he was a wonderful guy and a very good professional doing his job,i’m going to miss him very much after all these years. Sincerely Carlos Ullua

77. James Anderson March 19, 2017

I was a subscriber to Larry’s Real Wealth Report for many years. He was exceptionally accurate and astute about the markets. The suddenness of his untimely death is such a shock. My condolences go out to the family of this amazing man. He was, as we say in Yiddish, a mensch (a person of integrity and honor). May his memory be a blessing to his family.

78. Andy Flynn March 19, 2017

I feel like I have lost an old friend. I started receiving my first Weiss publication in 2001 and became ‘acquainted’ with Larry shortly after. I have been a Real Wealth subscriber since the very first issue. Larry’s predictions over the years have been spot on. He was a man of honor and integrity. My condolences to his family and his associates at Weiss.

79. Peter Andersson March 19, 2017

Larry was like a friend, even though I never met him. He was extremely personal and honest in his way of teaching us on how to understand the world. I was looking forward to follow his work for years to come. May he rest in peace and all my thoughts are with his family.

80. Don Lyon March 20, 2017

We are deeply sorry to Larry’s family for his untimely passing. And for his co-workers, a friend you will miss. For his fellow investors, we also will miss Larry and his financial direction. Don & I will pray for your soul Larry.

81. robert scarborough March 20, 2017

Please share my deepest sympathy with Larry’s family, his compatriots at Weiss, and investors like me who sought his superior council through the years.

82. Dan Barberree March 20, 2017

After 2 weeks I am still processing this. I have depended on Larry’s sound advice for the last several years. I feel that a wise man and trusted advisor has been taken from us and we are once again adrift in a sea of misinformation.

I can only imagine the grief of Larry’s family on losing him. My heart and prayers go out to them.

I am also perplexed as to how a young man like Larry can go so suddenly. I ask for some clarification on his apparently unexpected and sudden demise.

83. Wm McGarvin March 20, 2017

Please accept, my sincere condolences in this time of sorrow. I only became aware of Larry through
    his writings in connection with Junior Millionaire and quickly felt he was a loving and caring person. I was surprised at my emotions when I became aware of his passing. I miss him and am sure I will for a long time

William McGarvin

84. Rodney Hippenhammer March 21, 2017

Larry: Thank you for your work and wisdom.
    Family: Read the Book of John in the Bible for hope in your future.

85. Chelak Tai March 21, 2017

Larry, we will miss you – a bright analyst with a warm heart.

86. Ted Robinson March 21, 2017

I am deeply shocked by Larry’s passing, especially at such a young age. Larry was one of the few people whose opinions on the markets I paid close attention to. It’s hard to believe he is gone! My heart goes out to his family. He will be sorely missed.

87. SoAnne Woon March 22, 2017

I am so shocked and deeply saddened by Larry’s sudden death. I have been a subscriber to his Wealth report for many years and always look forward to his witty writing about the markets. He was one of the best analysts and I admire him greatly. He will be greatly missed.

My deepest condolences to his family.

88. David Zimmerman March 22, 2017

My condolences to Larry’s family and all who knew him for our loss. I did not know Larry personally but I was always looking forward to his guidance and inspiration. You will not be forgotten.

89. moses pitso March 23, 2017

To Larry,s family may you find comfort at this difficult time,a good man gone to soon
    may his soul rest in peace.
    moses sydney australia

90. Patrick March 23, 2017

Larry piqued my interest in investing and the study of cycles, which have had a significant impact on life. I am greatly saddened to hear of his passing and am ever grateful for what I learned from him. My condolences to Larry’s family.

91. Aniruddha March 24, 2017

RIP Larry….will miss your postings every week and also RWR
    condolences to his family

92. Tim Jordan March 24, 2017

To his friends and family: I am so sorry for your loss. More than in any monetary sense, it is clear that Mr. Edelson enriched the lives of many people both near and far.

93. Bob Brown March 25, 2017

To Larry’s wife and children, may the peace and love of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. I am sure you all know how Larry inspired so many people. I for one so very much respected Larry and took his thoughts and advice very much to heart. I will miss Larry very much and I am sure that feeling is now with so many of Larry’s former subscribers. Rest in peace Larry and may the good Lord comfort his family and friends. Bob Brown

94. robert clement March 26, 2017

I am stunned by Larry’s passing. I have followed Larry for many years and will very much miss his insight. I hope Mr. Burnick can fill the shoes of this very great man.

95. Syed M. Ahmad March 26, 2017

I will miss you every month Larry.You never given us any hint that you will leave us so soon.May God bless you.My mind & heart is with your family.

96. Michael March March 27, 2017

Very sorry to hear about Larry’s passing. I’ve been a subscriber to Larry’s newsletters for years. He was like a friend. Always looked forward to hear from him about his latest predictions about the market based on his study of long term cycles. He will be missed!!!

97. Van Atkinson CLU CHFC March 27, 2017

Larry Edelson was one of the few men I admired most, both as a person and a professional. Many of us across the globe will miss hearing from Larry and see his work.

98. Sylvia Joly March 28, 2017

He is with God.
    Peace be upon him.

Warmest Baha’i love to his family.

99. Mukesh Contractor March 29, 2017

I was shocked find out about passing away of smiling face and always energetic Larry on webinar or any update video. What happened ? So sudden and so young?
    God always take away good loving person away from us earlier as if he need them in heaven.
    I am going to miss him as subscriber.
    Recently I lost my 45 years life companion ( my wife) in first week of December and I am recovering from it.
    I Understand How hard for his family and wife, pray god for strength and find peace in recovering from this extreme tragedy.

MUKESH CONTRACTOR, Clermont, Florida

100. Rob March 29, 2017

What a shock, so unexpected. I consider myself blessed to have found Larry’s work and to have learned so much from him. God bless him and my condolences to Larry’s family. Rob, The Netherlands