Larry Edelson
Tribute Page

Larry Edelson, 62, Senior Editor at Weiss Research, passed away peacefully on March 2, 2017.

Larry was a modern day Nostradamus who remained actively involved in his research until his very last days. He was a deep thinker about the future and practiced what he preached: Not only did he warn countless others to prepare for the long-term cycles of history, he also took important steps to prepare for the cycle of his own life.

Larry co-founded The Edelson Institute; he created a proprietary computer model that embodies his forecasting acumen; and he mentored Wayne Burritt, a very worthy successor – all prescient preparations to make it possible for his Institute to carry on his excellent work for years to come.

To celebrate his life, he leaves his cherished, devoted, and loving family, including his wife, Nong; his children Dr. Kari Edelson, Aaron Edelson, Kevin Edelson, Alex Edelson, and Megan Edelson; and many others.

If you would like to say something about Larry, send a message to his family, or simply express your thoughts, please do so below. All of us who knew and loved him will greatly appreciate your comments.

Comments 2,763

1. Don Lyon March 20, 2017

We are deeply sorry to Larry’s family for his untimely passing. And for his co-workers, a friend you will miss. For his fellow investors, we also will miss Larry and his financial direction. Don & I will pray for your soul Larry.

2. Peter Andersson March 19, 2017

Larry was like a friend, even though I never met him. He was extremely personal and honest in his way of teaching us on how to understand the world. I was looking forward to follow his work for years to come. May he rest in peace and all my thoughts are with his family.

3. Andy Flynn March 19, 2017

I feel like I have lost an old friend. I started receiving my first Weiss publication in 2001 and became ‘acquainted’ with Larry shortly after. I have been a Real Wealth subscriber since the very first issue. Larry’s predictions over the years have been spot on. He was a man of honor and integrity. My condolences to his family and his associates at Weiss.

4. James Anderson March 19, 2017

I was a subscriber to Larry’s Real Wealth Report for many years. He was exceptionally accurate and astute about the markets. The suddenness of his untimely death is such a shock. My condolences go out to the family of this amazing man. He was, as we say in Yiddish, a mensch (a person of integrity and honor). May his memory be a blessing to his family.

5. Carlos March 18, 2017

“I’m very sorry for your loss”,he was a wonderful guy and a very good professional doing his job,i’m going to miss him very much after all these years. Sincerely Carlos Ullua

6. Jerry Archer March 18, 2017

My respect for Larry is still growing. Condolences to his loved ones and to all he touched.

7. STEVEN SCHROWANG March 18, 2017

MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO THE FAMILY AND CO WORKERS OF MR LARRY EDELSON.

8. Marvin Monk March 18, 2017

It seems to me that most of Larry’s predictions went in the face of the pundits. This takes courage. There is no doubt Larry was tough and courageous, but I also felt that he deeply cared about those who followed him and his advice closely. Death is a part of life but it’s the part that sucks. Larry, you will be missed.

9. Keith Leung March 18, 2017

I have followed Larry’s Real Wealth for a number of years. He is such an honest, upright guy with integrity that I surly will miss him, both as a mentor and a friend.

10. Bob Vingo March 18, 2017

I have been subscribing to Larry’s Real Wealth Report for the past few years. I could not wait for it to come out each month. Although I did not know him personally, I felt like he was a friend. I trusted him in his recommendations with out ever questioning them. He will be missed by many. My heart felt condolences go out to his family and close friends. May God watch over and bless him always and his loved ones in their time of sorrow.

Bob Vingo

11. Joseph Vojir March 18, 2017

Completely surprised and sad to see Larry’s death. A tremendous human being, very insightful, always teaching as he parsed his words in his reports. Will miss his vigor and thoughtfulness. RIP.

12. R.A Leslie March 18, 2017

“Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who have fallen asleep, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. For we believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him. According to God’s word, we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will come down from Heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first” [1 Thessalonians 4:13-16]. Thank you for everything Larry, I look forward to seeing you one day when I am called home. Say hello to everyone in Heaven. Godspeed.

13. K litsas March 18, 2017

I was saddened and shocked to learn of Larry’s passing. As a long time subscriber, larry’s advice and guidance was invaluable. I truly feel as if I have lost a friend. My deepest condolences to larry’s family as well as his friends-colleagues at Weiss Research.

14. Sue Beer March 18, 2017

What a loss! Imagined him a wonderful husband and father…involved, intelligent. living life to its fullest. In my prayers “Thank you God for Larry Edelson the friend I never met.” What a huge help when I needed it most.

15. Michael Rabinowitz March 17, 2017

Being quite new to trading and even though I only started subscribing to his seminar videos and newsletters since last year, Larry left a deep impression on me and was by far my favorite writer and teacher as he was so knowledgable, honest, soft spoken and personable in his comments.

I felt as if I had known him for years and miss him very much and am in great shock and saddened by his sudden departure.

My condolences to his family, friends and Martin.

16. Paulette Hruska March 17, 2017

Larry will truly be missed.

17. Doug S March 17, 2017

Words can’t describe the loss of such an amazing man. As a long-time member, I had hoped to meet Larry one day and personally thank him for his unmatched knowledge and intimate understanding of the markets. Larry has guided my families’ investments like nobody else could. He was literally the ONLY person I trusted and followed financially. I will always be forever grateful for Larry’s no-nonsense views and recommendations. He truly was one of a kind!

My deepest condolences to Larry’s family, colleagues, and fellow subscribers.

I’ll never forget you, Larry! May you rest in eternal peace! God speed!

18. Lori Pearlman March 17, 2017

So sorry for your loss. I was shocked and saddened to hear the news of Larry’s passing. I have been a member of the Real wealth and Supercycle for years, following his recommendations. Larry will be missed greatly. My deepest sympathy to his family and all who loved Larry. You are in my prayers.

19. John Barrera March 17, 2017

He was more then an advisor even though I never met Larry personally. He really portrayed a caring nurturing individual concerned with life and the worlds dangers before us. I am saddened with his loss not because of his advise but because he loved life and its forward movement and he was called to leave it. I feel like I lost a close friend. Condolences to his wife and family we will miss his bubbly personality,but we will meet again in the hereafter.

John Barrera

20. Tim Scale March 17, 2017

I am totally in shock. My prayers are with his family at this time. I have followed Larry’s work for over 10 years and I will really miss his insights.