Martin’s Supercycle Blog

Hot and heavy action below
— don’t miss it!

CLICK HERE to join the conversation
or scroll down to read today’s post:

Dear Fellow Investor,

READ THE FULL REPORT FOR FREE!

Read Countdown to Armageddon — Martin’s full report on this crisis — including 14 Supercycle investments designed to make you up to 2,150% richer in as few as 40 days!
CLICK THIS LINK TO READ IT NOW!

Boy oh boy — the action sure is hot and heavy here on my blog!

So far, nearly 1,000 investors have checked in to discuss my forecasts for 2017-2022, to answer my question, “Why won’t Supercycle Investor work for you?” and also to ask me the questions they most need answers for now.

Here are some of actual questions and my actual answers from yesterday:

Q: Pamela asked, “Martin, what possible white swans can surface that can reverse the forecasted collapse of the converging cycles?”

A: Virtually none, Pamela. Keep in mind, historically, change comes only via crashing and burning first. — Martin

Click this link to join the conversation now!

Q: Michael L. has issues with my timing: “While I do not dispute your assessments or predictions, I am having trouble with the timing of them.”

A: Michael, hundreds of billions of dollars are already pouring into our equity markets, which is why they are so resilient. Trillions more are coming, post-October. So the timing is already on target for Phase I and Phase II.  — Martin

Click this link to join the conversation now!

Check out my FREE video briefing
on this crisis now:

“The Next Great Convergence”

“Financial Armageddon: A Sneak Preview”

“The Windfall Profit Opportunity of a Lifetime”

Q: George W. asks, “Martin, I’m most impressed by the scope of your cycle analysis, but one question:
Could the unprecedented flooding of the world with money by the central banks alter the timing of major economic/market cycles?”

A: It hasn’t so far. Fear money is moving precisely as we expected despite all the power of the central banks. So I would say a firm“no.” — Martin

Click this link to join the conversation on my blog now!

Q: Frances asks, “When exactly will U.S. stocks fall? Will it be before Oct. 31st or after Oct 31st? And when will the money from other countries begin to flow into stocks. Will that be roughly after Oct 31st?”

A: A correction in global stock markets could begin at almost any time. But increasing flows of flight capital from trouble spots around the world, especially highly indebted countries, should make any correction relatively short and shallow.

The timetable suggested by our cycles research indicates that the first landmark event, beginning in late October or early November, could be a meltdown in Japan’s bond markets or a similar breakdown in another major debt market. It may not make headlines. But it will be the canary in the coal mine, signaling an entirely new phase in this supercycle.

So now it’s your turn to tell me:
How do you see these cycles playing
themselves out? And why?

Click this link to join the conversation now!

Martin D. Weiss, PhD
Founder, Weiss Research’s Edelson Institute
Founding Editor, Supercycle Investor

1. Daniel Gunderson September 22, 2017

With all the countries that own our $20T our governments debt, our government owns the lions share with China and Japan plus many other countries own the rest. When we default in 2021 or 2022 what could happen to rest of the countries that own are debt, and could this be the spark that light the fire to start World War III?

2. milton dorey September 22, 2017

Hi Martin I am 80 and very small pension, own my house been trying hard to sell it. What little money I have to live on the rest is basically in gold shares. when the downfall comes in October? will gold be safe? I did listen to your three programs and I believe it will happen, how to survive is the question.

3. john dillon September 22, 2017

What about the Safe Money members will they have access to the information recommendations ?

4. Jon O September 22, 2017

Martin,
    I have subscribed to Safe Money and Real Wealth for many years and followed most of the advice.
    I have 10% of my portfolio invested in Gold and Silver 1oz coins……and maybe too much in ETF’s..
    My question is should a senior investor (76 yrs) continue to buy ETF’s/stocks as your news letters suggest or favor more cash positioning? Thank you for your honesty and the integrity. I have followed you since YOU managed the Safe Money Report…..a long time.

5. Richard Davis September 22, 2017

Martin, once we are in Phase 4 (U.S. crashing), where does the “smart” money go then? China?

6. Marilyn September 22, 2017

Good Day Dr. Weiss… Thoroughly enjoyed the Presentations with you, Sean Brodrick and L. Hughes. I did not remember hearing any information on Real Estate probabilities in the five year forecast and wonder if land or a home is a good investment and, of course when. Big concern I have is, I have Cash available. Not in a bank or insurance but actual physical cash. Have been able to buy silver bullion which I like but how safe is my cash as far as the devaluation of the dollar? Perhaps these are novice questions but they are important to me so, hopefully, you’ll be able to help me make some critical decisions. Also, I do not have a broker and during a brief conversation w/your Customer Service) the recommendation was Toronto in Canada. Thanks for your valuable assistance. M

7. Mark September 22, 2017

Martin,
    I understand the future collapse of the US Stock Market. But how will precious metals and commodities fair?

8. Jon ODell September 22, 2017

Martin,

9. Dave September 22, 2017

Are you saying that the 9 plus year bull market in US Stocks will continue for another three years?

10. Bob September 22, 2017

The reason money is going into Crypto instead of Gold is price manipulation of Gold.

11. Allen Simpson September 22, 2017

RE the collapse of the Japanese bond market anticipated October -November/2017:

What effect do you anticipate it will have on the price of oil?

What effect on the price of gold and silver?

12. Roberta September 22, 2017

Hi,
    Given I bought membership to Supercycle trader which is now E-wave trader for 5 years the information that was in the webinar appears to be the same I heard when I joined that service. Personally, I thought you should combine both these services and have Sean Broderick and Mike Burnick work together.

13. Paul Wilkes September 22, 2017

Along with the cycle thing we have the introduction of driver-less cars which I think will change the way we live. I don’t think we will need to own a car because they will be so cheap to rent and available almost everywhere. Driver-less buses will run so frequently it won’t matter if you miss one. Traffic jams on the freeway will not exist because most people will ride the bus so accidents will be rare.

This transition will contribute to the cycle because businesses will fail to adapt and will go out of business like Studebaker and Hudson did. I’m 89 and won’t be around to see it all but I have had more than my fair share of change.

14. Mary September 22, 2017

What is your thought on taking most cash in banks selling current property and buying a more expensive house in a no tax state? I am afraid of money confiscation in banks.

15. Chuck Whitehead September 22, 2017

Will the up-tick in the VIX be an indicator ?

• anthony g September 23, 2017

The vix sees no evil from the global economy. It must be another indicator like the 10 year that sees the trouble.

16. Andrew Barlow September 22, 2017

With 1000’s of people showing interest in joining up. will this of itself make it difficult to advise on ultra-small enterprises ? Thanks Martin.

17. Thomas Conrad September 22, 2017

Japan is selling 20% more of its Post Office. They have already sold 22%. Due you think this is to pay for the interest on the debt?

18. Gary September 22, 2017

Hello Marten and team, I see opportunity in the junior miners – the best of breed in particular. Currently investors in the precious metals end of the mining sector remain on guard for another big down move. Likely missing the lows for that special group! Choose wisely!

19. Gerard September 22, 2017

It would seem that the central\banks could buy up all the govt debt and sit on it forever
    Why would not do that. The bank of Japan has been doing that have they not?

20. alfred September 22, 2017

Hello Martin. Do you think artificial intelligence sectors i. e. Autonomous vehicle will be affected during this events?