Major news!
The answer is
“YES!”

When I asked if you would be interested in a spot in Gold Mining Millionaire, I knew there would be some interest …

But I’m blown away by your enthusiastic response! I’m so glad to see that you’re just as excited about this wealth-building opportunity as I am.

So, I’m proud to announce: To help you capitalize on the massive profit potential now available in junior mining shares, I will be able to open a very small number of spots in Gold Mining Millionaire.

That way, you can receive plain-English “Buy” and “Sell” signals for the very best junior mining shares.

Remember: In the last ten months alone, my just-updated research report identified 18 of these stocks that have soared 181% … 387% … 775% … up to 1,560% — enough to turn a $10,000 grubstake into $166,000.

Now, I wish I could give my “Buy” and “Sell” signals to everyone. But because these shares are so thinly traded, doing so would be irresponsible. It would be nearly impossible for my large number of readers to get in or out anywhere near my target prices.

I will begin accepting new members Tuesday, April 11 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time on a first-come, first-served basis.

Judging by the enthusiastic response over on my blog, the available spots are sure to go quickly.

So, I want to give you an important gift: A 24-hour head start. A spot will be made available to you a full day in advance, on Monday, April 10. All you have to do is click this link for “Head-of-the-Line” access.

That gives you a HUGE advantage over hundreds of thousands of other investors. If you claim this free head start, I can virtually guarantee there will still be a spot for you if you enroll this coming Monday.

Just click this link for exclusive “Head-of-the-Line” access. It doesn’t cost you a cent, and it could make the difference between claiming a spot in Gold Mining Millionaire, or missing out entirely.

Good investing,

Mike Burnick
Editor, Gold Mining Millionaire

P.S. If you haven’t read my just-updated report “Go for a $1 Million Windfall” please click this link immediately to read it. I explain exactly why I believe junior mining shares are about to shoot the moon!

1. Roland Krom April 7, 2017

In the report you mentioned buying warrants. I am curious as to where and how these are purchased. Does it take a special kind of account or would they be available through on-line brokerage such as E*Trade?

2. mathieu Ivsic April 6, 2017

YOUR REPORT is very interesting as regards the history but what about future? I have several Senior
    manes in my portfolio and I don’t lament but it sin’t case with junior one.Mathieu Ivsic

3. Bill C. April 6, 2017

Mike,
    When do you think you will be posting an updated gold cycle chart for the Real Wealth Report subscribers?

4. Joan April 6, 2017

Why don’t you tell us the cost of this service.

5. ed April 6, 2017

When can we count on the next AI update or are they gone for good?

6. Gary April 6, 2017

let me know

7. Patty DeYoung April 5, 2017

It seems to me that sound 70-80% of these comments could have been eliminated had you at least given a ball-park figure as to the anticipated cost for this new service. Thereby you’d have a truer base of who is more likely to venture into this. Just saying…

8. Jeff April 5, 2017

Thanks for your post on Gold.

My question to you is can I do some of this investing on my own?

How much will it cost to join?

9. David Marsano April 5, 2017

The research work done by Larry, yourself and of course your team of analysts is remarkable and one of a kind. The artificial intelligence system that’s been created by your team, fed with ancient historical information and combined with current market information, product of years of hard field research, is down right impressive. None the less, I have doubts I hope you could kindly put to ease.

History, although cyclical in nature is chain linked in every phase of its passing. Every phase holds a very unique set of circumstances and events that never exactly repeat themselves. If you would allow me the analogy, Its like every person’s DNA, there never was and there never will be another exact same person, we are similar in that we are all human, but very different from each other. In that sense, your artificial intelligence system would seem to work because your’re comparing humans to humans, but when you introduce concepts such as QE (Quantitative Easing) and there’s no historical data on such economic experiments, you are no longer comparing humans to humans, you’re comparing humans to an unknown specimen, a hybrid, one could say. How is it then that an artificial intelligence system that is designed to function based on recurring cyclical events in history cope with parameters such as Quantitative Easing (QE) and other such novelties for which there is no historical precedent and seem to indefinitely postpone the inevitable?

I am not an economist, but all logical conclusions would point toward the unfolding of a mayor world wide great depression with run away inflation, if under these circumstances interest rates continue their historic lows. This depression scenario should have come to pass in the 2008 financial crisis. Its as if the entire world economy were placed on a permanent never ending life support system, knowing very well that the patient is comatose and never going to recover unless there is a way of getting rid of all pending government debt by clearing the balance sheets and starting anew without throwing the world into further turmoil. As comical and as delinquent as this may seem, it looks like that’s exactly what they’ve done, only that its disguised. The US government disguises this by continuing to carry forward debt on the balance sheets, but what does that really mean if there is no real physical consequence for out of control money printing. More debt? so what. Its confusing, its as if we are all immersed in some kind of illusion matrix. What then determines the value of money. Any other country that dares to print money the way the US did and continues to do, would have run away inflation. I know the consequences of run away inflation. When I was a child I lived in Peru during during the mid 80’s when the Garcia – APRA administration took control of the private banking sector to carry forward a populist political agenda. You had to stand in line to buy basic necessity products such as bread, canned milk, cooking oil and toilet paper, somewhat similar to what Venezuela is going through today. Inflation was so rampant that when you got paid you had to run to the store and buy everything you needed because the following day your money was worthless. I remember people getting paid with so much paper money that they bundled the money in paper bricks, worthless of course, we used to use it as monopoly money. Inflation reached epic proportions, from 1985 to 1991, the overall accumulated inflation was around 2,200,000 %, yes that’s not a typo, you read it correctly, Two Million, Two Hundred Thousand percent, until Alberto Fujimori’s government was able to implement a very profound structural government reform.

How can your system possibly make sense of this status quo perpetual money printing conundrum? All world currencies are pegged to the dollar to keep their economies competitive, but at the same time they are also absorbing all of its inflation, how can other nations tolerate this, not to mention countries such as China and Japan that are watching the debt that the US owes them evaporate in front of their eyes, its truly incomprehensible. Please help me make sense of this, thank you.

I would also like to take this opportunity to express my most sincere condolences for the recent passing of Larry Edelson, I was really shocked and sorry to hear that news. It was most unexpected indeed. I send my blessings to his family and friends for the loss.

10. Louie Dejonckheere April 5, 2017

Mike: your Gold Mining Millionaire report looks very impressive. At the same time, it formats similar to the myriad of ad-campaigns one sees by financial advisors: “If you would have invested in this way, you could have made that much money” (of course: in hindsight we are always smarter) …. and then referring to the future: “If you follow my advice, you COULD make this much money”; logically you cannot guarantee what one WILL make … but at any rate:
    1) You talk about warrants >>> can your buy / sell recommendations be executed within the framework of an IRA?
    2) After reading your very elaborate and extensive report, I still don’t know what “the deal” is: what is the cost and conditions to activate a Gold Mining Millionaire membership?
    3) For investors who don’t have a large budget to work with (at least yet): are there creative ways to participate: for instance: first year of being invested in Gold Mining Millionaire: no charge unless at the end of the year you at least made as much from investing as the cost of the membership?

11. Bruce April 5, 2017

Believe in coming bull market in gold / silver. Most leverage in the well positioned
    junior miners.

12. JERRY SOLAN April 5, 2017

yes send info and cost of the newsletter thanks

13. Richard Lowry April 5, 2017

What is the cost of this program ?

14. Ken Harvey April 5, 2017

yes I am interested @ the right price.

15. Ivan Wikner April 5, 2017

None of the miners you reported can be bought from regular accounts like Ed. Jones.
    Please advise for a source to check.

16. Antoaneta Pinto April 5, 2017

Hello Mr Burnick
    Sorry but 10 a.m. Eastern Time = 15 p.m. GMT. Not 14 p.m.
    Best regards.
    Antoaneta Pinto

17. Deb April 5, 2017

I’m interested but I didn’t see the cost for this service. I need to know if I can afford your service.
    What is the fee?

18. Al April 5, 2017

Is there a cost to supercycle trader/real wealth subscribers?

19. Wade Kilbride April 5, 2017

I would be interested!

20. Mark W Jennings April 5, 2017

What is the cost of membership?