These junior mining shares could make you up to 60 times richer as gold shoots the moon!

— Sean Brodrick

You read my report; you’ve seen the evidence:

In the last bull market in gold and silver, the best junior mining shares outperformed gold bullion up to 68 times over.

More importantly, they posted gains that could have turned every $10,000 you invested into $300,000 … $500,000 … up to $600,000 and more.

And even when the market turned against them, they STILL posted gains of up to 124% — enough to more than double your money.

And I named 18 stocks for you that soared at least 181% since last June.

And all together, the top 20 junior mining shares posted an average gain of 1,096% with an average holding time of just 107 days.

That’s enough to turn $10,000 into $102,700 and $25,000 into $256,700 in just under four months.

Now, I’d like to hear what you think.

Do you have any questions about these junior mining shares that I could answer for you?

I’d be especially interested to hear if you think I should open a small number of seats in my VIP service dedicated to junior mining shares. (Keep in mind that membership would have to be limited and that the price would be higher to make sure that only serious investors apply.)

I’ll check in here several times each day to chat with you.

Please let me hear what else I can do to help you. Short of providing individualized advice, I’m willing to help any way I can.

Warmest Regards,

Sean Brodrick

1. Kevin seiferth July 10, 2017

I read the report & would like the cost info please.

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Hi, Kevin. Contact our VIP Customer Service team at (800) 291-8545. They can tell you the price. All the best, Sean

2. Steven H. Satterfield July 10, 2017

I would be interested.

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Steven, if you are interested, please call our VIP Customer Service team at (800) 291-8545, and let them know that. All the best, Sean

3. Phyllisofical July 10, 2017

Don’t have much to play with and can’t afford to lose any either. Thinking of dropping out of the stock market altogether.

4. William Crace July 10, 2017

I believe a Junior Minor Newsletter would be a very good item for investors. I subscribe to several services that give advice concerning gold investments but none of them specifically deal with Jr Miners. Your proposed service should fill a missing Mitch in the Gold investment world. I would love to be a part but cost will determine if I can participate.

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Hi, William. Contact our VIP Customer Service team at (800) 291-8545. They can tell you the price

5. Meryl July 9, 2017

Market volatility – folks cautious with their hard earned money – all wanting some kind of guarantee –
    So, throw out two, (2), penny stocks of the ten so all can at least follow along the next few weeks, months to witness for ourselves the good, bad or ugly of penny stocks/ your picks.

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

That’s one way to do it, Meryl. I do it another way. All the best, Sean.

6. Rick Torres July 9, 2017

Sean, I’m concerned how well the junior mining stocks you recommend will hold up against the rest of the other sectors such as tech stocks and so on. Or would you suggest dividing up my portfolio between the different sectors. There is so much info floating around out there it’s hard to disseminate what is good and bad advice.

I’m confused.
    Yours truly
    Rick Torres

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Rick, we don’t give personal investment advice. But it’s a well-spoken axiom to “never put all your eggs in one basket.” Don’t you think?

All the best,
      Sean

7. James Hamilton July 9, 2017

Looks good to me. JIM

Thanks, James. I hope you sign up. If so, welcome aboard. All the best, Sean

8. John davis July 9, 2017

Some investors use precious metal bullion as a hedge against a bear market, how would precious metal stocks fair in such a market? I for one
    am diversifying my portfolio, am concerned that the market may blowing out of proportion. I still havent recovered from the last recession, i am concered that we may be headed to another recession/crash. How many crashes
    can we go through before something happens, such as a government default, such as the 1920’s Great Depression.

• John davis July 9, 2017

Another issue, what is the cost of opening such an account?

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Black Swans are impossible to predict, John. But the potential of a Black Swan event scares me, too. As for the cost, contact our VIP Customer Service team at (800) 291-8545. They can tell you the price. All the best, Sean

9. Steve Farasyn July 9, 2017

Boy, it sounds great, too rich for my blood though. I could see investing but not having enough money to buy in. If you’re really confident, skip the buy in, have all investors put at least $1000 on your top 5 stocks and when they reach your buy in cost..In profit…They pay up and ride it out.That way you can start your letter, prove your worth and the investors can double down on the winners and hopefully enjoy huge wins! What’s ya say!?!

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

I say I look forward to you running your newsletter that way, Steve. All the best, Sean.

10. Marlene Mezeivtch July 9, 2017

I’m interested, but it all comes down to “what is going to cost?”.

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Hi, Marlene. Contact our VIP Customer Service team at (800) 291-8545. They can tell you the price

11. Robert Koegel July 9, 2017

The problem is one of COST. There are a couple of investing schemes that interest me BUT at a cost level that I do not want to pay. In this case while I might be interested I’m concerned that the costs involved would be out of my comfort range.

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Hi, Robert. Contact our VIP Customer Service team at (800) 291-8545. They can tell you the price. All the best, Sean

12. James July 9, 2017

I have junior mining stocks. I hope their the right ones, interested in your picks.

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Good luck to us all, James.

13. Steve Pomfret July 9, 2017

I enjoy reading your reports about your travels around the world visiting minors and wish I were there. I have been told that there is a big correction coming and that gold is what one needs to have in order to protect one’s self but the correction does not seem to be coming. I suspect that is partly because the Banks are manipulating the price of gold. I see it over and over. A minor gets producing plenty of gold, only to have a Bank step in and loan them a pile of development money inn return for a ton of stock and gold at low prices. The people owning the stock get the value of their shares diluted by as much as 50% and they get no gold. Some banks do not bother to take delivery of their gold, just leave it in the ground for safe keeping. Other Banks take delivery at lower than market prices. They say they paid for it years ago it low prices. It is a complex situation where the Banks are the owners and the buyers of gold at the same time. If it is an expense the common shareholders pay and not the owners. If it is a profit the Banks are the owners and they get the profits. If the banks need gold they take delivery and protect themselves from a crash or government take over. If the government where the mine is located is stable and controlled by the bankers the banks leave the gold in the ground protected by guards that shoot trespassers. There are governments that own Banks like China and others that take over mines or buy mines. How do we protect ourselves from this?
    Steve

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Hi, Steve. Miners, at least the good ones, are leveraged to gold and silver. All the best, Sean

14. Ralph July 9, 2017

How will your newsletter be different and better than the information Mike Burnick provides in his E-Wave and Real Wealth Reports? I already subscribe to two other non-Weiss services that promote their picks for junior miners with claims they will grow exponentially. My portfolio is already full.
    I do concur that gold will take off in the near future and the mining stocks will benefit.

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

If your portfolio is full, then I won’t tell you how mine is different. It would just tease you.
      all the best,
      Sean

15. Kelly Young July 9, 2017

I love the information, but I am getting totally overloaded and bombarded with multiple emails daily.. it’s making me question the services that are provided. Is there a way to cut down on the daily repetitive emails?

16. Ras Ruhmann Jr July 9, 2017

Extremely interesting opportunity. What is the cost of obtaining a membership to your VIP service ?

Hi, Ras.
      Sean

17. Charles Folkers July 8, 2017

You spoke about a lot of magnificent history for minor stocks.

You spoke about how to pick these junior stocks–that most of us have no way of knowing about.

You spoke about a number of potentially attractive stocks, BUT YOU DIDN’T NAME ANY!

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR REPORT?

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Charles, you’ll have to admit there was still plenty of good information in the report. All the best, Sean

18. Hazel Cross July 8, 2017

How much is your subscription for gold stocks?

19. Gene Adams July 6, 2017

I am interested. What is the cost?

• Kenneth R Wingate July 9, 2017

I am interested, but I need to know levels of investments. I need to know details, before I can make a commitment. Thanks!

20. Jeff Whallin July 4, 2017

Hi Sean – thank you for the report on junior miners – it was informative. I have small positions in AUY, GG, FTMNF, SA, SBGL, NSU (e.g. 100-200 shares, per). I am also tracking SAND, IAU and a few others. Additionally, I jump in and out of UGLD & USLV and have made some decent profits since last Fall.

My concern is the volatility of the price of PMs. Just this past week, Gold & Silver dropped like a rock, and the miners pretty much went south, too. It seems there is some type of manipulation in the PM markets that tends to whipsaw prices and makes trading PM stocks Quite challenging. How can your service help improve results? And, how is it different (assuming it is) from the Edelson Institute’s REAL WEALTH REPORT? I am a subscriber to RWR & E-Wave Trader and intend to stick with both.

• Sean Brodrick July 5, 2017

Precious metals are volatile. And the miners leveraged to them are even more so. They’re not for the faint of heart. However, with potential risk comes potential reward.
      As for how the services differ. For starters, Real Wealth Report is monthly. Subscribers to my premium service get issues — updates, new trades, etc — at least once a week.
      Also, I go out to visit mines and conferences, and I interview CEOs and other executives of these small companies. That helps you get the scoop straight from the horse’s mouth. I also have a lot of industry contacts in Nevada, Canada and Mexico that I find very useful.
      I hope that helps,