These junior mining shares could make you up to 60 times richer as gold shoots the moon!

— Sean Brodrick

You read my report; you’ve seen the evidence:

In the last bull market in gold and silver, the best junior mining shares outperformed gold bullion up to 68 times over.

More importantly, they posted gains that could have turned every $10,000 you invested into $300,000 … $500,000 … up to $600,000 and more.

And even when the market turned against them, they STILL posted gains of up to 124% — enough to more than double your money.

And I named 18 stocks for you that soared at least 181% since last June.

And all together, the top 20 junior mining shares posted an average gain of 1,096% with an average holding time of just 107 days.

That’s enough to turn $10,000 into $102,700 and $25,000 into $256,700 in just under four months.

Now, I’d like to hear what you think.

Do you have any questions about these junior mining shares that I could answer for you?

I’d be especially interested to hear if you think I should open a small number of seats in my VIP service dedicated to junior mining shares. (Keep in mind that membership would have to be limited and that the price would be higher to make sure that only serious investors apply.)

I’ll check in here several times each day to chat with you.

Please let me hear what else I can do to help you. Short of providing individualized advice, I’m willing to help any way I can.

Warmest Regards,

Sean Brodrick

1. Dusten July 4, 2017

Never received it Sean.

• Sean Brodrick July 5, 2017

Hi, Dusten. If you never received the report, contact our customer service reps at (800) 291-8545. They’ll get you squared away.
      Best wishes,
      Sean

2. Don Meeks July 4, 2017

I will be interested to see the price…is it just another expensive (for working class folks) way to get our money…or can you actually make your money and we can afford it also…don’t begrudge your due, but it is usually rhetoric to say you are here to help us…I am interested enough to ask

• Sean Brodrick July 5, 2017

Hi, Don.
      You can contact our customer service reps. They can tell you more about the publication and its cost. Call (800) 291-8545

3. Herbert Carl Bone July 4, 2017

I’ve read the report but I know absolutely nothing
    about investing.

• Sean Brodrick July 5, 2017

If you don’t know anything about investing, this publication may not be for you. You should educate yourself if you are considering investing in the market.
      All the best,
      Sean

4. Robert Sabra July 4, 2017

Very interesting.

• Sean Brodrick July 5, 2017

I’m glad you think so, Robert.
      — Sean

5. Ken July 4, 2017

Read the entire report, thanks. Good ideas I will be watching for.

• Sean Brodrick July 5, 2017

Thanks, Ken.
      best,
      Sean

6. Dave Runyan July 4, 2017

Sean, do you have a fund that includes several of these penny stocks? It seems you could rotate them in and out with a bit of timing and smooth out your returns while providing exceptional upside and mitigated risk. Comments?

Dave Runyan

• Sean Brodrick July 5, 2017

Weiss Research doesn’t run its own fund, now. There are several funds focused on the junior miner space, in both gold and silver.
      Best wishes,
      Sean

7. Joseph Maxwell July 4, 2017

Sean,
    Your report was fantastic and full of great information that I am still digesting with interruptions of the holiday. Thanks for sending it and I will take action soon.

• Sean Brodrick July 5, 2017

Thanks for the kind words, Joseph.
      Best wishes,
      Sean

8. Andy Appelbaum July 4, 2017

Well written! what are some online resources to research warrants?

9. Robert A. Jordan July 3, 2017

Sean: Have not received your report. Up in Ocala, should have received in two days, it is now Monday 7/3/17 9:00 PM. Can’t comment on what I haven’t read.
    I’ve subscribed to Ron Rowland for his great two year tutorial on ETF’s, about the same time you were with Weiss previously. Then, SMR with Mike Larson, and RWR with Larry Edelson whom I respected and trusted. He kept us updated on euro nations, Japan, China (Silk Road), and many other economies. I miss him.
    His reccos were awesome with timing sometimes a bit off. Somewhat dismayed
    with all the recent Weiss changes. We in RWR feel a bit abandoned. Looks like
    you are set up to take over “miners”. Have all Larry’s irrefutable, deeply researched Reports, that I was able to use to set up a score of miner positions. Welcome! I’ll be back to you when I’ve read your report.
    Cordially, Robert A.

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Thanks, Robert. I hope you find that my research and recommendations are just what you’re looking for.

10. John M July 3, 2017

You leave us hanging, with no help. Can’t you give us just the top ten in NO particular order? Then you are off the hook. And the onus will be on us. Thank you.

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Hi, John. Contact our customer service reps at (800) 291-8545 and they should get you squared away. All the best, Sean

11. lock ireland July 3, 2017

I am interested in the cost for participation?

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Hi, Lock. Our customer service reps can tell you more about that. You probably want to get on the mailing list anyway. Call (800) 291-8545
      Yours,
      Sean

12. Patricia Atchison July 3, 2017

What’s the prediction on gold in general?

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

I’ve done a lot of research on that. Subscribers get access to my charts that show the big bear market ended at the beginning of last year. Pullbacks now are a buying opportunity — the big trend is higher.
      Sean

13. John M July 3, 2017

I already have many positions in various gold investments – including a number of junior miners left over from the last push. These were bought on the paid advice of three or four subscriptions I have from well-known sources such as Agora, Stansberry, Money Map Press, and others not to single out any one advisor but to let you know these are not fly-bys and their picks are mostly more or less in the red.
    There is plenty of advice to go around. Does the phrase ‘gun-shy’ surprise you?
    There is every theory in the book: fear, fear, and more fear. We are told everything in the book including wild notions such as dump cash, dump metals and that we are still in the greatest Bull run in history, buy, buy, buy stocks Where does that leave us? I have a fat headache.

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Agora, Stansberry and Money Map Press have one thing in common — they’re all not me. They’re all not Weiss Inc., either. Read my in-depth reports, watch my first-person interviews with CEOs from the field, get my scoops on up-and-coming explorers and miners that others AREN’T telling you about. Then you’ll see there’s a difference.
      Sean Brodrick

14. Steven May July 3, 2017

Thanks for the report. Almost sounds too good to be possible. My concern is the obvious manipulation in gold prices by bullion banks and the Comex leveraging paper ounces versus actual amount of physical ounces Gold is in a pull back again. Don’t think price per ounce is going up much till fall or next year. Is this the time to get into junior miners??

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Manipulation by the big banks is a legitimate concern. But they can play this charade only for so long. As for the juniors — when they take off, they’re not just going to move, they’re going to ignite! It’s hard to pick the bottom. But you’ll want to own them already when they do bottom.
      Good luck and good trades,
      Sean

15. SCOTT GROSSMAN July 3, 2017

Never received

16. Tim tubby July 3, 2017

Great information but what is the cost for a few select people?

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Call our customer care reps at (800) 291-8545 and they’ll give you the scoop. Tell them I sent you.
      All the best,
      Sean

17. alberdinameier@ July 2, 2017

Good Evening Sean, inshort I have not received your report,I have heard just a little about the gold stock. I hope to receive your report tomorrow.Thanks,alberdina meier,

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

If you don’t have the report yet, cal (800) 291-8545 and get it. You’ll want to read it.
      All the best,
      Sean

18. Professor James July 2, 2017

First, I wish to thank you for the newsletter. It is insightful and I am sure you are sincere in your desire to help people preserve and grow wealth. My main concern in this day & age is that even the most well meaning of financial advisors may not be quick enough to anticipate, or to respond to events.
    The next leg down, or crash, may be upon us before anyone could even read an email, much less contact their broker to issue a sell or buy order. Many may be left holding the bag, and that bag may be empty.
    As such, I will have to pass on subscribing, but thank you for your time and info.

19. IJ Alves July 2, 2017

Have not received the report

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Call our customer care reps at (800) 291-8545, and they’ll make sure you can get the report. All the best,
      Sean

20. Ken July 2, 2017

I’m interested, depends on the cost.