These junior mining shares could make you up to 60 times richer as gold shoots the moon!

— Sean Brodrick

You read my report; you’ve seen the evidence:

In the last bull market in gold and silver, the best junior mining shares outperformed gold bullion up to 68 times over.

More importantly, they posted gains that could have turned every $10,000 you invested into $300,000 … $500,000 … up to $600,000 and more.

And even when the market turned against them, they STILL posted gains of up to 124% — enough to more than double your money.

And I named 18 stocks for you that soared at least 181% since last June.

And all together, the top 20 junior mining shares posted an average gain of 1,096% with an average holding time of just 107 days.

That’s enough to turn $10,000 into $102,700 and $25,000 into $256,700 in just under four months.

Now, I’d like to hear what you think.

Do you have any questions about these junior mining shares that I could answer for you?

I’d be especially interested to hear if you think I should open a small number of seats in my VIP service dedicated to junior mining shares. (Keep in mind that membership would have to be limited and that the price would be higher to make sure that only serious investors apply.)

I’ll check in here several times each day to chat with you.

Please let me hear what else I can do to help you. Short of providing individualized advice, I’m willing to help any way I can.

Warmest Regards,

Sean Brodrick

1. Bud Staroba July 2, 2017

I would like to see you open your VIP service. I would like to know how much for the service?

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

You can find out more about my VIP service by calling (800) 291-8545. Tell them Sean Brodrick sent you.

2. Edwin R Loder July 2, 2017

Comment.
    Never received mailing.
    erlassoc@comcast.net

3. Robert July 2, 2017

Warrants on junior mining stocks sounds like the most profitable way to go, but I have been disappointed in other Weiss-related services and their lack of consistent and/or significant profitable wins, and I’ve tried some and looked at 12-month histories of all the others. The programs are sold based on back-testing hypotheticals, but don’t pan out in real time when subscribed. Is/would your service be the exception? If so, I’m interested in having you open up for more subscribers, but don’t scare us away with the price without a good money-back guarantee.

4. mike July 2, 2017

isn’t junieor mining stocks more risk than trading GOLD.

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Hi, Mike. You’re perceptive. There is more risk. But there’s also higher rewards. That’s because miners are leveraged to the underlying metal. All the best, Sean

5. Byron July 2, 2017

Sean, I’ve always enjoyed your writing style and appreciate your depth of research. In fact, I actually had you on my contacts list on my phone when you were with your last employer; you made yourself that available! I’m not sure if you are taking the place Larry filled before his untimely death and that Mike has been filling in his absense regarding gold stocks, or if this is an entirely new service you are starting, but it’s a pretty crowded field. You certainly know the players, some of whom are carrying on your prior work, others of whom you worked with side-by-side. I wish you well, because I’ve always liked your “regular guy” approach as opposed to the condescending approach some of the others take. Be well, and success to you!

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Thank you very much, Byron. Cheers!

6. Jim July 2, 2017

I believe you are definitely on to some good information. I am, unfortunately, short on cash. I’m looking into options to pull some cash together, but what I might be able to amass would not, I imagine, be enough to pay for the newsletter; a bit of a catch22! (I’m a single income family of five, an economic model relegated to the dinosaur)

7. Verla Williams July 2, 2017

Never received it

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Hi, Verla. Call our customer care reps at (800) 291-8545 and they can make sure you receive the report.
      All the best,

8. Marvin E Nagel July 1, 2017

You opened the door to me on junior mining shares that I might be interest in, depending to the cost of your service, as I am in the dark on trading . I am to old to be interested in Warrants. If you provide your telephone number, I will contact you sometime Monday—-I DO NOT answer my phone calls if I don’t know who is calling.

Hi, Marvin. The number you are looking for is (800) 291-8545
      All the best,

9. Andy Appelbaum July 1, 2017

Very informative and well written! what are some of the better resources available online to do due diligence on these miners and stock warrants? Thanks.

10. Jean Bissett July 1, 2017

Sean,

I found your research to be very thorough. I have utmost respect for your work.
    I do not have money available to purchase another newsletter. I find it disheartening to get excited about possibility of making some money so I can retire soon but not at a huge cost.

Very few people have an abundance of money and if they do they are not the ones that need help.

Jean Bissett

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Thanks, Jean. Good luck to you, and good trades.

11. Michael July 1, 2017

Sounds like it will be expensive. I am only interested if I am able to use the service and have a limited time return policy (90-180 days).

12. George July 1, 2017

RWR analyst have suggested for a number of months now how gold, silver and associated miners are going to go much higher. I am still waiting to see any hint of this happening.

How is your suggestion different?

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Timing the bottom can be very difficult. That’s because there are so many moving parts to both the gold market and the larger economy. However, gold is cylical, and it’s entering an up-cycle now. And the bullish forces lining up for gold are irresistible. When the big move comes, you’ll want to be onboard small stocks that are leverage to the metal. That’s what we’re talking about.
      All the best,

13. Jerry July 1, 2017

yes open a few spots

14. Noel July 1, 2017

Sean, I believe that gold is going to $5,000.00 I read that from Mike you co-publisher and Mr. Martin Armstrong who has an really good track record. It may not happen soon but maybe by 2020 but if we are positioned at the right moment I believe your picks should soar to more that what you are thinking. Please let us know what the cost of your service would be. Thank you.

Hi, Noel
      Call (800) 291-8545 to find out more about my publication, including the price.
      All the best,

15. Mona Keech June 30, 2017

I received your mail today. Had a chance to glance over it tonight. It appeared to impressive, but I wished you had put the symbol beside the stock. Before I do anything, I like to research stocks I’m interested in. Mona K.

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

I agree with you, Mona. I like to research stocks — a LOT — before I make any recommendations.
      All the best,

16. JIM BURNS June 30, 2017

I have had so m,any financial gurus state much money i can make with their wondferful system, but it is mostly smoke and mirrors. i have spent a lot of money for this questionablre information how much do you want to tap me into this great fin ancial opporftunity and what sort of guaRANTEE THAT I WILL EVEN MAKE A PROFIY?

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

There is always risk in trading the markets, Jim. That’s the nature of it. Good luck,

17. Noel June 30, 2017

I read the report and I looks great, this is what I am been looking for. I have bought some juniors like AUY, Geo, Goro, but if you have some that are going to be a lot better I can always sell this and buy your recommendations.

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

So you bought Yamana, Gold Resource Corp. and Geodrill. I’m a fan of exactly 1 and a half of those companies. Good luck, though. And good trades.
      All the best,

18. Scott Grossman June 30, 2017

Live in Palm Beach and never received

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Hi, Scott. Call (800) 291-8545 and they’ll make sure you get the report. All the best,

19. Leopoldo Aguilera June 30, 2017

Sean thank you very much for this very valuable information. I am very excited about it’s potential but I do have a problem that may not allow me to benefit from this. I understand why you should not enroll too many people in this and for this same reason I surmise that the cost for enrolling is going to be quite large. Although I have been a Weiss subscriber for over 20 years, I have now been retired for 12 years and except for mediocre savings that I managed to keep, I am mainly relying on Social Security for most of my living expenses. Being able to enroll and enjoy some of the earnings that you envision would most certainly be a life saver for me and my wife, the question is how much will it cost and will I be able to afford it without having to gamble all of my life’s survival savings. I hope so but will it be possible?

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Hi, Leopoldo. If your money is too tight, I understand. Thanks for your long-term support. If you want to call our customer service reps and see if they have a deal that fits you, call (800) 291-8545. All the best, Sean

20. JOSE June 28, 2017

IF TRUE I WILL TAKE YOU UP ON IT…………IT ALL DEPENDS ON COST OF THE INFORMATON. THE PUBLISHER MAKES MONEY SELLING INFORMATION, WE LOSE MONEY BELIEVING IT. . CONVINCE ME. OUT

• Timothy Arango June 29, 2017

I’m interested.

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Hi, Timothy. Call (800) 291-8545 to make sure you get the report.
        All the best

• Sean Brodrick July 4, 2017

Hi, Jose. It’s up to you. You’re in charge of your investment destiny.
      All the best

• dennis dale stevenson July 9, 2017

how about marijuana stocks? i am interested in your gold stock info-

dennis