These junior mining shares could make you up to 60 times richer as gold shoots the moon!

— Sean Brodrick

You read my report; you’ve seen the evidence:

In the last bull market in gold and silver, the best junior mining shares outperformed gold bullion up to 68 times over.

More importantly, they posted gains that could have turned every $10,000 you invested into $300,000 … $500,000 … up to $600,000 and more.

And even when the market turned against them, they STILL posted gains of up to 124% — enough to more than double your money.

And I named 18 stocks for you that soared at least 181% since last June.

And all together, the top 20 junior mining shares posted an average gain of 1,096% with an average holding time of just 107 days.

That’s enough to turn $10,000 into $102,700 and $25,000 into $256,700 in just under four months.

Now, I’d like to hear what you think.

Do you have any questions about these junior mining shares that I could answer for you?

I’d be especially interested to hear if you think I should open a small number of seats in my VIP service dedicated to junior mining shares. (Keep in mind that membership would have to be limited and that the price would be higher to make sure that only serious investors apply.)

I’ll check in here several times each day to chat with you.

Please let me hear what else I can do to help you. Short of providing individualized advice, I’m willing to help any way I can.

Warmest Regards,

Sean Brodrick

1. Tim June 26, 2017

Hi All,

What is the cost of to subscribe to this service?

Do you offer refund guarantee?

Can I use Optionexpress to buy these shares?

2. GENE June 25, 2017

THERE’S NO DOUBT ABOUT YOUR EXPERTISE AND ENTHUSIASM,BUT FOR ME IT IS A MATTER OF THE PRICE,BOTH STOCK AND FEE TO JOIN. i HAVE A DOZEN JUNIOR MINERS NOW,BUT HEY HAVE NOT GONE ANYWHERE FOR A YEAR I WOULD WELCOME SUGGESTIONS NOW THAT THE MARKET IS POISED TO SOAR!

3. Michael Mase June 25, 2017

Interesting,please send details when ready

• Sean brodrick June 27, 2017

Hi, Michael. Contact our VIP Customer Service team at (800) 291-8545. They’ll get you the details. Best wishes, Sean

4. CHARLES HARDIN June 25, 2017

My JNUG (3X leveraged junior gold mining) shares have declined as much as 50% in the past 3-months, and have been cyclic within a +/- 10% range for the past 2-months. GLD and SLV shares have also been trading in somewhat narrower ranges over the same period. (As investments these look like “Roads to nowhere!”) What factors do you see to support up to a 60X upward breakout on the horizon in junior mining shares “… with an average holding time of just 107 days …” and WHEN will this happen?

5. Glenn skyles June 25, 2017

Would be nice to get some honest ant thruthful help for people trying to make a retirement,stocks don’t play they pay if right ones

6. John June 24, 2017

Yes, I would be interested in investing in a few yr. gold mining shares, however, my funds are limited as a retiree, so the fee will determine if I can participate in your venture.

7. Clive Harris June 23, 2017

Dear Sean, I found the report fascinating actually. Of course I would like to be involved in your vip service. the rewards look good, excellent in fact. As I am new to
    junior minors I really have no Idea how to pick a good one and have some Idea about timing. ( my background was heave aircraft maintenance). So the question is
    what is the cost for the VIP service and how is it executed?

I will be glad to hear from you

Best regards.

Clive Harris

• ISSA ATANDA ABDULRAHMAN June 24, 2017

Good information. Thank you.

• Sean brodrick June 27, 2017

Hi, Clive.
      You should contact our VIP Customer Service team at (800) 291-8545. They’ll get you squared away. All the best,
      Sean

8. StarDrop9 June 23, 2017

I am always interested in profitable information. I am interested in small miners in precious metals and rare earth metals ie lithium, gold, platinum, silver, and uranium.
    Also interested in oil plays and breakout pharmecticals. Option strategies and BTC and alt coins. Always will risk something if proved good chance for profitability.

9. Antun Duzevic June 22, 2017

wHAT IS THE SIMBOL OF THAT STOSK?

10. Mary Mansell June 20, 2017

Dear Sirs:
    I like your idea of sharing your efforts on how to save money and get returns when needed. I believe that even saving a small amount of money at a time would be a great way to add the small items of money to my collection. Then it would be possible to know when items need to be bought or are not buyable because it’s too expensive. The comments made were understandable and I know that what was saved would benefit times when I would need to purchase an item for use. I like the comments that were made because they sounded very reasonable to deal with. The information discussed will help me to know where to save money to pay and where money would be needed quite soon. Thank you, Mary Mansell

11. Mary Mansell June 20, 2017

Thanks for the information. I’m proud to be able to help with any area of this information to get out to other people or to talk with them privately. I know a lot of people need getting together help to be a part of a group that wants to make a difference with plain work and simple talk. I think that effort to help other groups often will need other people to make a difference with some people who don’t have the time. Please be aware that I’m willing to help other people get involved to create strong work groups. Let me know if I could help with other people. Have a good day and let me know if I can give you more help. Mary Mansell

12. tom janotti June 20, 2017

need money and winners in gold mining stocks

13. Dale carrion June 20, 2017

O.k. then tell me one that going to do that

14. Dr. Ron Higgins June 19, 2017

I’ve NEVER seen the report.

Can you give me a hot link so that it can be viewed over the web, please? I’ll be glad to tell you what I think of the info contained within your work…

Cordially,

• Sean Brodrick June 21, 2017

Dr. Higgins, please contact our customer service reps. This is a report you really need to see. All the best, Sean.

15. Gilbert June 19, 2017

Good info but not something I would be comfortable with.

16. William Kopsaftis June 19, 2017

I haven’t read the book or seen the recommended stocks, but the ones I have for gold mining have not done well, most are down 20-30%, so it would be good to see some upside first before I invest further

• Sean Brodrick June 21, 2017

I understand. It’s hard to buy when you’re down. Paradoxically, that can be the best time to buy. When the big money starts to move into these small stocks, we want to be ahead of that wave. The way to do it is to pick small stocks of very high quality that are targets for takeovers. Like Integra Gold — my subscribers just banked a nice gain on that one.

17. Robert June 18, 2017

I am interested but I have limited funds. Any trials for 3 months?

• Sean Brodrick June 21, 2017

You will have to talk to our sales team wizards on that one. Maybe they can whip up something for you. However, I’d caution against it. The moves in the juniors tend to be bigger and take longer. And they’re hard to predict exactly when they start. Longer-term is really the best way to go.

18. Robert June 18, 2017

I am interested but I have limited funds. Any trials for 3 monthgs?

• Sean Brodrick July 10, 2017

Nope, sorry. Thanks for your interest, though, Robert. Best, Sean

19. GARY LEWELLYN DMD June 17, 2017

I’M INTERESTED–BUT LIMITED IN FUNDS AT THIS TIME–SO UNDERSTAND IF I CAN’T JUMP ON RIGHT NOW–BUT I BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU SAY–I’D LIKE TO RIDE THAT TRAIN! GDL

• Sean Brodrick June 21, 2017

I understand, Gary. Thanks for writing anyway.

20. Mark June 17, 2017

Sounds too good to be true.
    This information does not show how we are to go about doing this.
    What’s the catch.

• Raymond June 20, 2017

Thank you for the information that you provided.

I’m sure you made a thorough search of all of the information you provided.

The thing is that everyone that provides a periodical only wets the appetite of those that read it, and who can really know that all of the information is valid.

Who really has the time to research to see if everything is as you said.

I predicted that gold would go to 2000 dollars by 2018 back in 1998, but at that time I didn’t have the money to invest, I did tell some people but only one of them had the money to invest.

I also see things moving like uranium, and silver, I am also interested in pots stocks.

Do you have anything on those.

• Sean Brodrick June 21, 2017

The catch? Junior golds and junior silvers are taking a second round of beatings after a 5-year bear market. They are incredible values. All they need are bullish developments in precious metals, and there are plenty out there — the market hasn’t recognized it yet.

It’s like the junior mining space is being squeezed down and down, compressing like a coiled spring. When it breaks this latest consolidation — which it will — the rally could be enormous.